If you have any questions concerning your personal data and how we look after it then please contact us via the address below.
We will be clear about why we need to collect your personal information and what we are going to use it for; Make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to keep in touch; Only collect the information we need to make sure we deliver the best service; Never sell or share your personal information, or let other organisations use it for marketing; Take good care of your personal information, and make sure it is up to date, safe and secure at all times; Make sure that any suppliers who carry out work on our behalf meet the same high standards that we adhere to when handling your personal information.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our use of your Information
(1) Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with a great personalised, relevant and user-friendly experience in all your contact with Select Latin America
(2) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(3) We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our group companies for business purposes and also to companies who act as "data processors" on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These business purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection. We collect this information to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest should anything go wrong, for instance, liaising with insurers in the event of hospital visits or calling next of kin in the event of an earthquake or similar.
(4) Information (such as health or religion) may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information and sensitive personal data to us in circumstances where we need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking. We will only send you such messages about our own products and services and will not share your personal information with other organisations for their own marketing purposes.
(2) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
(3) If you have subscribed to our Newsletter, your contact details may be transferred and processed by MailChimp and its sub-processors. MailChimp is one of our processors that collect and store your personal data to allow us send marketing emails. As for its sub-processors, they help MailChimp prevent abuse and providing support to us. As for our email newsletters, if you no longer wish to receive these, you may inform us of your wish to opt in or out of further communications by emailing or giving us a call at any time. In any case, any broadcast email communications from us contain a simple option to unsubscribe from further such communications.
(1) On completing our Data Subject Access Request form, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. Please write to David Horwell, Select Latin America Ltd, 21 Claylands Place, London SW8 1NL
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
However, if you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless to tell us not to. This means we may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual web site search behaviour and preferences. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Changes to this policy
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.
Select Latin America Ltd, 329 Kennington Road, London SE11 4QE
(+44) 020 7407 1478
Or Contact us at email@example.com for more information