Dulce de leche is a seriously addictive South American caramel that’s becoming increasingly popular in the UK. For the sweet-toothed there’s probably nothing better. Rich, sweet, sticky, creamy and versatile as you will see from the list of twelve things you can do with it below.
1. Classic alfajores from Argentina
2. Added to chocolate brownies
3. Used above the base in yogurt cheesecake
4. Simply spread on toast
5. Added to vanilla ice cream
6. Stirred into your morning porridge
7. As a dip for your churros
8. Slipped into a crepe
9. Add to banana bread
10. Made into a flan
11. Eaten on your Cheerios
12. Eaten with beignets or donuts
Anything we’ve missed? Let us know below.