San Pedro De Timote

San Pedro de Timote was originally named Nuestra Señora de los Desamparados and it was owned by the Jesuits until 1767.

The main ranch house still maintains its majestic style with its large windows, noble woods, gallery, patio and fountains decorated with Spanish tiles and its magnificent iron gates.

Guest rooms are spacious, with huge beds, fireplaces, comfortable bathrooms and large windows with a view to the beautiful gardens surrounding the house.


"Excursions were extremely good with very knowledgeable guides"

K & J Cooper

"All of the guides were brilliant, everyone went out of their way to be helpful"

J & A Prime

"Great snorkelling - like being in a very large aquarium!"

"There was a lovely relaxed feel, can see why people move there"

Share this page:
Scroll to Top